Sunday 23 February 2014

#2YearsWithChanyeol


It's been 2years since you've come to the entertainment podium. It's only been 5months since I've admired you. But these 5months I've been treating you like my boyfriend. Like I've mentioned before, you and him share almost the same personalities.

Idiotic. Dumb. Humorous.

Before you, I actually liked Tao. I was really swooning on Tao. As I got to know Tao, apparently he doesn't turn out to be my dream guy. Therefore, I had never ever once treat him as my boyfriend. Tao was just only my infatuation. I started noticing you since Mama era. Due to your hair, I hated you lol. One day, you penetrated through my dream for the first time. You were sitting next to me complimenting on my beauty and my cuteness. You approached me. Your milky musculature totally captivated my attention. And your bubbly attitude charmed me. Ever since that day, I started to be your fan because somehow this dream perceiving me that I like guys like you, Chanyeol. Days wore on with me swooning and adoring Chanyeol.

One fine day, you came back to my dream. This time was rather different. It took place at a beach. Somehow you were there along with Sehun. Lol. I was in the sea soaking myself and IㅡKissedㅡChanyeol unexpectedly. Tremulous and perplexed gasp from the vicinity were audible. After planting a light kiss on Chanyeol's lips, I don't remember what happened next. All I could remember was, I was tittering and giggling like a girl who just had her first kiss. 😊

This is my story on how exactly I fall in love with this idiot. The story is quite pathetic sorry to say. Hope you guys enjoy reading it! I'll be posting photos of my boyfriend at the end of this post.


 DON'T EVEN THINK OF ADMIRING CHANYEOL. 아라?!

 


 



 
I died.
Chanyeol and his super natural powers
KYEOPTAAAAAAAAAA.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
It's just so hard to stan him sometimes.
ASSHOLE. STOP IT. FOR GOD'S SAKE. #Showtime
My life may be pathetic but I DON'T DESERVE TO DIE LIKE THIS.
You're still an idiot.
Here's a photo of Kyungsoo for you, YinFun :D
R.I.P
Remind me why do I love him again?
 



You are my shy boy~ Neol saranghae ♥
Chanyeol and KahMun share the same posture. ✌
 
Bitch please.
Hello Guitar Boy ♡
*Topples in front of the laptop*
Fixing your hair publicly is your fetish.
Typical boys -.-
Should I pay tribute to Mr Oh Sehun or should I coax him?









 

Sexy rapper ♥♥♥♥♥
 
 
That's all for now. I literally died and screamed when I was choosing these photos. Luckily none of you were beside me when I was checking these photos because your ears will be utterly strained and the next thing you know, you're suffering a chronic hearing malfunction. Ciao! Xoxo ♥

 

#2YearsWithChanyeol