Wednesday 30 December 2015

Appreaciation & Love

Before 2015 ends, I would like to pay the utmost gratitude, appreciation and love to each and everyone in this year. I've changed massively this year. I wasn't the Kah Mun everyone has known in the past few years. I have rather grown and matured thanks to the hindrance and lessons that have stumbled upon me. People from my past always tell me that 'girl, I know you so well, stop doing that, you'll get hated.' Well, guess what, I am what I am. I like being who I am. Just because you know me in 2012 doesn't mean you will know me in depth in 2015. Time evolves people. That's what human evolution occurs. In 2015, I've done a few of achievements in my New Year's Resolutions. I am so ecstatic to say so. I have done my part as a prom committee in The Yule Ball and even ventured myself to organise a Free Hugs Day in April. Hereby a special gratification to Saow Ching for making them happened. It had been a pleasure doing all these with you.

Even though 2015 has been a rocky and tough year for me, I have learnt tremendously. I've learnt that one should never rely on others. If one is determined to achieve the goals, one has to step out of their comfort zone and be the last man standing. In order to seek true happiness, I've also learnt that one should never reform yourself just to feel accepted and belonged in a group. I've received hatred and resentment because of my personality. Believe me I was devastated and despondent. There were days where I purposely kept myself absent from school as I was paranoid by the glares and the criticism. I have been consorted with a few of friends and there was suddenly a glow in my life that someone really does accept me and really want to spend time with me. It's not about how long you two meet it's about the dedication and constance that one has. In 2015 I've got to be myself and to not listen to the criticism I mean I do listen but if the cap fits, wear it.

Lastly, I just want to feel blessed to being in such a divine family.

Wishing everyone ushering the year of 2016 with pink health and prosperity ahead. X