Wednesday 4 December 2013

Birthday Shoutout!

Happy Birthday Shywee! I know you've been waiting for this day long enough. Congratulations that you're officially 15! Have tones of fun and always be happy!

I miss all those with you in class where you  confined your hardships with us. I really love how you always dicussed your fears and miseries with us openly. I'm sorry for hating you in the beginning of the year. I'm sorry for I couldn't talk to you as much as I've wanted.

You're such an awesome friend. Indeed you are. I'll never forget the moment you offered to take a paloroid with me at LianHuan Hui. I perceived the idea of taking the photo but since you wanted it I dared not to have it. Hopefully we will get to take loads of photos in the future! Oh and remember the time we were in Cameron? That was the most precious moments that we ever shared. Back in the apartment, you were growling and shedding emotionally at the same time. Well that wasn't the only you behaved in such manner. Whenever you were feeling down in class, I had always tried to reach out but it was in vain. I'm not a good counselor. That's why I always listen to your shits instead of voicing out because I don't know how to express my opinion well.

I'm really going to miss you because we will not be able to stay in the same class next year. This has been a wonderful year studying with you, yinfun, enqi and shikei in 3A. Have I ever mentioned that you guys are the only ones whom I could pay full attention when studying in a group? I don't deny that the fact you guys really study smart and play hard. Unlike some ppl (zzz). Oh and the bazaar we had. The delicious glutinous dumplings we made in Enqi's house. Your epic and funny expressions in Enqi's house(lol). What a day it was!

Lastly, I thank God for rendering me such a constant and thoughtful friend. Thank you so much for being my friend. All the best in the future.

Once again, happy birthday my pal:)

*That's the only photo I had with you. More photos and memories will be made. Hehe.*

That's all for now. Au Revoir•Xoxo :)