Thursday 19 December 2013

Damn day

Today is the day where I receive my PMR results. My intuition was right after all. I'm going to have to kiss my London trip goodbye:( Yea, that's the deal: The ticket to London will be on my hands but based on one condition YOU HAVE TO GET STRAIGHT As. Technically, practically and evidently I have lost this golden opportunity. Talk to the hand, I don't want any negotiations. If I can't get my ticket to London, I'm out.  No negotiations. No hassles. No arguments. No chaos. No nothing. I've been picturing myself in London but now it's all dissipating… All I can do right now is to accept this ugly truth. *WAILS*  ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

I called my dad initially because my mum didn't pick up her phone. He said something that really teared up my eyes. "It's okay that you couldn't get straight A's. What matter's that you've done your best." Though the words are succinctly made up, it rendered me tears. At that moment, my eyes were welled with tears and my voice were trembling. I acted that way not because of my results but because of my dad. He's just so sweet. Omg. Like literally. I'd have burst into a cataract if he said that in front of me. Damn.

Besides my dad, there's another person that really sought for me. She called me the hour before the results were announced. The way she spoke to me was a sisterly loved manner. How do I describe this urm… Do you know the feeling when you're almost chucked in the deep hole and was striving hard to climb back up when suddenly there was this message indicating you that the writer has always been in vigilance for you without you reliasing it? Yea well that's what she did. Words can't tribute how overwhelmed and touched I was when I saw her name appearing on my in-coming call. It's a sisterly loved <3 Love ya<33

The one who really wrecked my heart is my boyfriend. Wtf. He didn't come to me at all. NO CHEER UP MESSAGE. NO GREETINGS. NO NOTHING. WHADDAF. Do you know how disappointed am I?! I was expecting you to seek for me and talk to me. Did you? NO YOU DIDN'T. Right now, I don't even know your results. I'm not upset with my results I'm upset because of you. I wanted to know your results. I wanted to know how have you been doing. I wanted to know everything. But did you tell me? No you dont even bother to tell me. Not at all. Seems like you don't even care about me. I'm so frustrated thanks to you. I'm so disappointed thanks to you. Everyone assumed that I'm desolated because of my results yet they're are wrong. I already have in mind that my results won't turn out the way that I expected and so it did. All I want is your concerns. That's all.

I'm so fucked up when everyone assumed that I'm crying over my results whereas on the contrary, I'm crying over him.